Monday, September 21, 2009

End of One, Start of Another?

Due to the fact that recently I have only been making posts on the blog run by Ben and myself, I have been pondering what to do with this one. Should I just stop posting? Should I revamp it? I wasn't quite sure what I was going to do until it hit me yesterday. I have always been interested in photography and for some time I have always wanted to get a camera. Well, why not go for it now? I have decided that this blog will become a site of the pictures that I take. What I do, where I go, and other various pictures. In other words, the blog that Ben and I run will be my words and thoughts, and this blog will be my pictures (with some words interspersed). Until I relaunch in the next month, I encourage you to follow my other blog. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment