Sunday, January 15, 2012

My Dots Play Polka, How About Yours?

The polka dot pattern is probably my favorite pattern. It is so simple, yet so stylish. The item in the photograph above was something that I made (with the help of my mother) a few years ago. You could wear it as a bandana, or put it in a pocket, or for those with severe allergies I assume that you could use it as a handkerchief. The shade of red is really great and the dots themselves have a bit of a yellowish hue to them.
This shirt is somewhat faded, and I don't really wear it much that anymore, but I still can't get rid of it.
The polka dot pattern displayed here is on the inside of one of my hats. It's a detail that will rarely be seen, but it adds so much to the hat. I really love details that only you know are there.
I love socks, and I love socks with cool patterns. The dots on these socks are quite large, which is cool. They come from Happy Socks, which is where I get almost all of my socks these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment